Coach your staff to success with a positive proven approach
Please contact Cher@conflictmanagement.co.nz to discuss your requirements.
About this training:
To be a successful leader, you must bring out the best in your staff and make them successful in all they do. You must be the person they look to for guidance.
Boost your coaching and mentoring toolbox in this intensive course, you will quickly learnt to trust.
Be prepared for in-depth personal and professional l development.
Expect to learn to:
- Boost performance
- Ensure your staff are engaged
- Learn powerful coaching methods
- Understand what makes people tick using a ‘role analysis’ method
- Help your staff reflect on their behaviour, drop old habits and do something different
- Deal with issues before they become a major problem
- Guide your staff through changes
- Develop your influence by mentoring staff
- Develop your presence and authentic approach to staff
Leader: Cher Williscroft, Sociodramatist TEP
Cher Williscroft has 35 years’ experience coaching and mentoring staff
and has her own coaching and mentoring practice.