Coach your staff to success with a positive proven approach
Leader: Cher Williscroft, Sociodramatist TEP
Dates: 3 x Thursday sessions – August 2nd, 9th and 16th
Times: 2.15 pm to 4.45 pm
Group size: Max 6 people
Venue: Cher Williscroft’s Church Street Office, Nelson (above Cheapskates)
About this group:
To be a successful leader, you must bring out the best in your staff and make them successful in all they do. You must be the person they look to for guidance.
Boost your coaching and mentoring toolbox in this intensive course running over 3 weeks in a small group you will quickly learnt to trust.
Be prepared for in-depth personal and professional l development.
Expect to learn to:
- Boost performance
- Ensure your staff are engaged
- Learn powerful coaching methods
- Understand what makes people tick using a ‘role analysis’ method
- Help your staff reflect on their behaviour, drop old habits and do something different
- Deal with issues before they become a major problem
- Guide your staff through changes
- Develop your influence by mentoring staff
- Develop your presence and authentic approach to staff
Cost: $280 plus gst per person (An invoice will be provided after enrolment)
(Additional follow-up one-to-one coaching is available at $135 per hour plus gst)
Cher Williscroft has 35 years’ experience coaching and mentoring staff
and has her own coaching and mentoring practice.