New for 2024: Bespoke Courageous Conversations Masterclass workshops
For 2024 I am offering individual or small-group Courageous Conversation Masterclass workshops.
A total of 6 hours in one day or spread over several weeks to suit you.
Each Masterclass content will be tailored to focus on your specific workplace or other scenarios.
A must for leaders, managers, people who work with people, or anyone looking for skills to address behaviours that have a negative impact on them and others.
Dates and times arranged to suit each participant:
- Option 1: 1 x 6 hours on a Thursday or Friday
- Option 2: 2 x 3 hours over several Thursdays
- Option 3: 3 x 2 hours over several Thursdays
One participant: $650 + gst
Two or more participants from same organisation: $600 + gst per person
Bookings and information
Effective communicators understand how to deliver their messages to others, and how to react calmly when they’re on the receiving end of prickly confrontations. They enhance relationships with colleagues by always communicating a positive ‘relationship’ message alongside their ‘content’ message.
Do you have someone in mind who you find uncomfortable to communicate with? Perhaps you find yourself procrastinating when having to initiate communication for fear of how they will react, and/or fear of repercussions. And, on the flip side, can you recall a time when someone has directed something at you that has completely floored you, the conversation quickly turned pear-shaped and triggered all sorts of negative emotions that perhaps you later regretted?
At a Courageous Conversations Masterclass you will:
- Discover how to become an effective communicator to produce positive outcomes.
- Find out about your own communication style (including unconscious habits) and various style differences.
- Build your knowledge and confidence to deal with personality clashes, miscommunications and reduce further conflict.
- Develop courage to engage positively in difficult conversations.
- Break through your personal obstacles and fears of facing up to conflict.
- Learn a practical step-by step tried and true method that results in mutual agreements.
- Discover how to respond to confrontations in a calm and collected way.
- Expand your repertoire of tools and techniques to apply to a variety of situations.
- Plan a constructive conversation to proactively address under-par behaviour, reach agreements and foster positive relationships.
- Receive in-depth individualised learning and coaching by Cher Williscroft, a pre-workshop telephone briefing with Cher to discuss your individual learning needs, and a comprehensive workbook and electronic templates
- Cher’s personal guarantee: If you decide the workshop didn’t deliver what was promised, Cher will refund you 100% of your ticket price plus offer you a free 30-minute personal coaching session.
I attended Cher Williscroft’s Courageous Conversations workshop 2 ½ years ago. I found it incredibly useful at the time, and 2 ½ years later, I am still using the skills I learned weekly in my work and home life. It blows my mind that the techniques I learnt really work, and continue to work today. The techniques Cher teaches are incredibly practical and easy to use and deliver results. I can definitely recommend this course!
Nicola McGrouther | Creekside Consulting
Questions? Feel free to contact Cher prior to booking ph 03 545 2567
Additional one-to-one follow up coaching is available.