Courageous Conversations workshopsNo doubt you have someone in mind who you find uncomfortable to communicate with. Perhaps you find yourself procrastinating when having to initiate communication for fear of how they will react, and/or fear of repercussions.
And, on the flip side, you can likely also recall a time when someone has directed something at you that has completely floored you, the conversation quickly turned pear-shaped and triggered all sorts of negative emotions. Perhaps you even regretted how you reacted in the moment.
Effective communicators understand how to deliver their messages to others, and how to react calmly when they’re on the receiving end of prickly confrontations. They enhance relationships with colleagues by always communicating a positive ‘relationship’ message alongside their ‘content’ message.
I can show you how to become an effective communicator to produce positive outcomes. Attend one of my Courageous Conversations workshops and you will also:
- Find out about your own communication style (including unconscious habits) and various style differences.
- Build your knowledge and confidence to deal with personality clashes, miscommunications and reduce further conflict.
- Develop courage to engage positively in difficult conversations.
- Break through your personal obstacles and fears of facing up to conflict.
- Learn a practical step-by step tried and true method that results in mutual agreements.
- Discover how to respond to confrontations in a calm and collected way.
- Expand your repertoire of tools and techniques to apply to a variety of situations.
- Plan a constructive conversation to proactively address under-par behaviour, reach agreements and foster positive relationships.
- This workshop is a must for leaders, managers, people who work with people, or anyone looking for skills to address behaviours that have a negative impact on them and others.
You’ll be amazed at the results – but don’t take my word for it . . .
I attended Cher Williscroft’s Courageous Conversations workshop 2 ½ years ago. I found it incredibly useful at the time, and 2 ½ years later, I am still using the skills I learned weekly in my work and home life. It blows my mind that the techniques I learnt really work, and continue to work today. The techniques Cher teaches are incredibly practical and easy to use and deliver results. I can definitely recommend this course!
Nicola McGrouther | Creekside Consulting
- Join me on one of my comprehensive Courageous Conversations workshops in Nelson and find out for yourself how to become a confident and effective communicator.
I will coach you on how to apply my step-by-step communication techniques using your own real situations you are currently dealing with, all within the confidentiality of a small group (max 12 people).
2-day workshops (9.00 am - 4.30 pm):
24-25 March, 23-24 June, 22-23 September
Modulated workshop (4 Thursdays 1.00 - 4.30 pm):
14 May, 21 May, 28 May and 4 June
- Ticket prices:
Early bird ticket price $599 plus gst (book and pay in full by early bird date (see below*) plus, if you’re a non-profit or community group/organisation, you'll receive an extra $25 discount (applies to early bird tickets only).
Standard ticket price $649 plus gst pp.
* Early bird deadlines:
March workshop - early bird deadline 25 Feb
June workshop - early bird deadline 26 May
September workshop - early bird deadline 25 Aug
Modulated May/June workshop - early bird deadline 17 April
- In-depth individualised learning and coaching by Cher Williscroft
- Pre-workshop telephone briefing with Cher to discuss your individual learning goals
- Light lunch, morning and afternoon refreshments (2-day workshops)
- Comprehensive workbook and electronic templates
- Cher's personal guarantee: If you decide the workshop didn’t deliver what was promised, Cher will refund you 100% of your ticket price plus offer you a free 30-minute personal coaching session.
Workshops typically sell out 30 days in advance, so book today to avoid disappointment
Questions? Feel free to contact Cher prior to booking ph 03 545 2567
Additional one-to-one follow up coaching is available.