My terms and conditions of trade are:
- My fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- I operate as a self-employed contractor and I absorb all my own expenses unless otherwise agreed.
- All verbal and written material used in any contract is my own intellectual property and cannot be emailed, photocopied or used without my written consent. If written consent is given to use written material, my document footers must remain in place.
- My oral and written advice and recommendations are privileged unless already known by or in the possession of all the parties and shall not be referred to or placed in evidence by the client or myself in court, or formal mediation, adjudicative, disciplinary or arbitration process. They are confidential to the client. I may breach confidentiality if I become aware of activities that I believe it is necessary for the prevention or detection of offences or to prevent or lessen a threat to life, health and safety of any person. If this should occur I may discuss this with the client first, and decide on appropriate ethical action. The undertaking of confidentiality given by me is given in relation to my conflict resolution practice which includes any staff and contractors employed by me.
- For coaching clients, once you click `accept’ on an electronic appointment, you have confirmed your booking. Failure to attend booked sessions without 36 hours’ notice will be charged at my full rate unless, for humanitarian reasons, I decide otherwise. Cancellations are via my land line 03 545 2567 (messages are okay with no texts) or by email.
- I may terminate a contract/agreement if for ethical or professional or other sound reasons I consider it not proper or appropriate to continue. If the participants consider it necessary to engage other professional such as lawyers and Trade Unions, and if I consider it is not in my best interest, or in the best interest of the client I reserve the right to terminate any contract.
- All my recommendations are given in good faith and the current understanding I have of the issues. All the parties act in good faith and are honest. I am not liable for any act or omission in the performance of my obligations including advice, recommendations or assistance given to the client in relation to the assignment. The client indemnifies me against any claim for any act or omission in the performance of my obligations for any contract. No party to any contract (the client or other participants) shall make a claim in defamation against me or each other in respect of any oral statement or any document presented during the course of any contract with me.
- I am not obliged to retain any records at the conclusion of any contract.
Conflict Management Ltd