- Do you feel comfortable and confident whenever you speak.
- Do you find that you are lost for words and tumble over what to say next, feeling foolish?
- Have you been shocked and not known what to say and then afterwards think `If only I had said …’ ?
- Do you stay quiet or withdraw, perhaps doubt your ideas?
Whether you are giving a presentation at work, sharing your opinion at a meeting, or talking to someone one-on-one, you are always expressing yourself. Learn to speak without fear in all areas of your life.
This is not a public speaking course. This course gives you the tools to express yourself with confidence wherever you are … in meetings, in one-to-one conversations, at home, play or work. This course will help you with any situation where you want to express yourself in front of groups.
It is an opportunity for self-discovery and change.
I love working with people to break through the blockages and develop techniques, so you can discover your voice anytime, anywhere.
You will develop:
- Inner composure, steadfastness and presence, especially when you are feeling anxious.
- The ability to listen and connect to your listeners so you know what interests them and how your message is landing. Listening is the best way of engaging people you want to talk to
- Inner strength and authority – which will mean you are authentic (being yourself)
- A five second pause and relaxing CHECKLIST before you respond in emotionally changed or stressful situations
- Metacommunication techniques to prepare your listener before you communicate.
- Awareness of the messages you are receiving and how they are impacting on you
- The habit of consciously sending a `relationship’ message alongside your ‘content’ message
- The capacity to make strong connections with individuals when you are speaking to a large group
Who should attend?
Anyone who wants to be able to think faster on their feet, and to say things that feel right and result in being received as they were intended.
Cost: Please request a proposal for your organisation
Additional one-to-one follow up coaching is available at $135 per hour plus gst